Show Me Thursday #136

Welcome to 2014!  Wow. . .hard to believe that we are into a fresh, new year. Maybe all this cold weather is blowing out all the bad karma.  LOL  I have mentioned that I HATE winter.  Right?!  I am sooooo ready for spring and I know lots of you are on that train with me.  Yep.  I've had enough of winter.
I hope that all of you had a blessed Christmas and a Fabulous New Year. Mine were both great and quiet.  Just the way I like it.  I hope that you all found a little time to relax as well.

Since the SMT fun lasted for three weeks, there are three winners!!!
And just who are those three lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

Sarah, Shirley & Mary-Anne
Congrats ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image choice sent right to you.



If you follow me on Facebook, you already know that I received two wonderful gifts from my son Zach.  He knows his momma so well.  He really does pay attention, even at 19. :)

First up, was this lovely Vera Bradley coffee mug that he gave to me Christmas Eve.  He wanted me to be able to enjoy my coffee in it on Christmas morning.  I just LOVE it!  I even kept the beautiful box it came in.  It is beautiful too!

Then Christmas afternoon, he surprised me with a new iPad Mini.  This has been something that I have wanted for a while now. I usually take my regular iPad with me wherever I go, but at times it's a little bulky, because I don't like carrying big purses.  So….with that said, Zach surprised me with this little beauty and then I purchased the Wacom Stylus Pen as a gift to myself.  Yep, I got it good.
I'll be showing you later, how I use the pen and iPad.  Hopefully very soon.

Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Once for each week. Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, January 22nd to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!

Comments

  1. Congrats to last week's winners! Wow, sounds like Zach knows his mom pretty well, huh? Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaahhh starting the New Year off well - fab - thanks Cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear more about the ipad mini and the magic pen, its something I've been thinking about but would love an honest opinion. what do you think of it and how do you use it?
    thanks, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts