Show Me #120

Hip, hip, hooray. . .  It's Thursday! And so, you know what that means. It's time for another TWO weeks of SMT fun!  I hope that you all are having a fantastic week.  I'm getting ready for my nieces wedding on Saturday.  Still have a dress to get some errands to run and get to wrapping the gift.  Oh, how the time does fly!  I can't believe that we are already into May!  Good grief!!!

Thanks to everyone that played along in the SMT fun.  Each and every post and photos were wonderful!  I enjoyed them ALL!  Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this week!
But let's get to the winners.
The two lucky winners this week were. . . .
Craftdee Donna & Cynthia
Congratulations ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image sent out to you.  Hope you'll have time to play along again. . . .it's fun, isn't it!




I am getting back to 'hands' on drawing and coloring and have had a blast.  I promise that I will try to get some of these new images into the store soon!  This is just a little something that I'm working on. Gotta love Sally in a baseball cap!  I know I do!


Well, now it's your turn.  Get busy.  I mean, really. . .you have two weeks, after all.  And yes. . .you may enter twice.  Once for each week.
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, May 15TH, to get your photos and/or blog posted to be entered in the drawing for one of the FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop. . .
So. . .run, don't walk.  Get busy and let's have some fun!

Comments

  1. What a great surprise this morning! Congrats to Donna as well. What a precious photo!

    Sally does look sweet in the ball cap and tennis shoes. I'll be watching for the finished image, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna and Cynthia!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts