Show Me #81

Another Thursday. . . .another day of SHOW ME FUN! I look forward to this post every week.  I have to admit, I dislike the blogging part only because I keep saying the same thing, over and over and over and. . . .well you get the idea.  :)  I try to make it interesting and fun, but sometimes it just seems to escape me.
I do know, that I appreciate each of you taking the time each week to enter.  Many have been with me from the SHOW ME #1 fun.  I realize it takes time to snap a photo, make it look good and then do a post.  So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I just realized while typing the post, that the closing day next week is our independence celebration of the July 4th, so I believe that we'll do ANOTHER TWO WEEK post.  So again, you'll have two weeks to enter and yes, you may enter twice.  And just like before, there will be TWO WINNERS!  One for each week.

So, let's get to last weeks winner for the SHOW ME #80 fun.  That lucky person again was. . . .
CYNTHIA!!
Girl, that's two weeks in a row.  You're on a roll. CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll get that free image credit posted to your account this morning.
Doesn't this look like such a FABULOUS way to spend a spring afternoon outside.  I LOVE IT!


And keeping with the spring and summer theme. . . .I decided to tackle another Sassy Sally image. Again, Sassy Sally and Bella are off to the local pool to do a little cooling off.  Bella is such a sweet little thing. . . .carrying Sally's towel.  I wonder if I could teach the REAL Bella to do this.  Hmmmmm.  Now there's a thought.  Whatcha think?


So, what are you going to show us over the next two weeks?  I can't wait to see.  Remember it doesn't have to be anything crafty and it doesn't even have to be a Sassy Cheryl's image.  Just play along and show us what you're doing.
You'll have until 5 PM Wednesday, July 11th to link up your photo or blog to be entered to win one of the FREE digi images.  
You have TWO WEEKS to enter and again you MAY ENTER TWICE. . . .so there really isn't any excuse for not playing along. . . .LOL
Happy Showing!

Comments

  1. Hello!

    Well, I missed the Red, White and Blue challenge and I am joining Samantha in her attitude! I got my days mixed up again! But here I am with the card so all is not lost - and I am first! We have a horrible heat wave here in this part of WI - 105 heat index today! I love your new image! Wishing you a happy one!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! Doing the happy dance and trying not to spill my coffee!

    The new Sassy Sally/Bella image is A-Dorable, Cheryl! Can't wait for that one to hit the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO is right Cynthia. Congratulations.

    Cheryl, I'm loving the new image. Made me think of hauling my kayak to the creek(if it weren't so blamed hot).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabby new image :-) I've popped a picture of a card I've made on to "Show You"... I thought a photo of me doing my end of year tax returns (which is what is REALLY taking all my time) would be just TOO boring, lol. Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity, Love SC images! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts