Show Me #3

Well first I want to take a moment to wish all of you celebrating. . . 
Have a
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
I hope that you will be enjoying lots of good food with family and friends.  Relax and if you're driving, please be SAFE!  
And most importantly. . .Don't have a face like this!  It just ruins the whole day!
It's week three in the Show Me fun at Sassy Cheryl's Designs.  Now I know that you'll be extra busy this week with all the holiday fun, not to mention the Black Friday sales.  I won't be one of those early risers, I can assure you of that. But just take a moment and snap that photo and show off your space and what you're working on. 
You may submit your photo any time before Wednesday, December 1st @ 8 PM EST.   So if you don't post until Monday, that's fine!
Now, let's get to the winner of last weeks Show Me post.  That person is lucky #18.
Betty. . . that's YOU! 
Congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image out to you right away.

So, let me show you what I'm working on for next weeks releases.  Can you believe at our next posting we will be in December?  Where has the time gone?
Remember, it doesn't have to be a Sassy Cheryl's image that you're working on.  It can be anything! 
You say it's a mess?  Well, we don't care.  Just show us.  Get it out in the open.  
We all have our obsessions! It's best just to admit it. 

All you have to do is post your photo(s) to your blog or online gallery at PCP, SNR, SCS, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and then link that post or photo back here using Mr. Linky.
It's as simple as that.  So come on, show me what you're working on.  It will be SUPER fun!. 
Pictures and links will be accepted until Wednesday, December 1st at 8 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen by True Random Generator and will be announced next Thursday with the new Show Me post.
The winner will receive a FREE IMAGE from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.
So get busy and post those photos.  I don't care if it's a mess, I just want to see. . .and so does everyone else!

And don't forget to join me here, for the Color Me Challenge.  There are two fun images to choose from this week.
I'd also love to have you participate in the Sassy Cheryl's Blog Challenge.  This week, the theme is Thankful Challenge.  It's also going to be tons of fun!
So come and play in all 3 if you'd like.  I'll see you there. . . .AND here.
If you have any questions, just drop me an email.



Comments

  1. Sigh, oh another sweet image for next week that I think I must have.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am showing you my mess. Eventually it will be cleaned up and calm with reign again LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute is this shy little giggly guy?

    Happy Thanksgiving Cheryl!

    That cranky little turkey would be able to smile if she took those pointy shoes off! HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another view of my mess, only this time, you get to see the whole messy stamping room!!!
    OH CHERYL........I TOTALLY LOVE WHAT YOU ARE WORKING ON........I KNOW ALREADY......HE WILL BE MINE LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh he is adorable...and she...lol to funny!
    I'll play along tonight...my scraprooms happens to double as my son's bedroom (on the other half...darn kids!) I don't think he would appreciate the light on this early for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Cheryl! this looks like such a cutie pie... I love your little sneek peeks...
    I just put on part two of my show me room..

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow guys, im new to this show me idea, sadly i have just parted with my latest project before i could photo it, and my darn printer isnt working.
    i dont have a large craft area so havce to put everything away after each session, my space is weither my knees or a folding table that isnt even the size of my craft mat. i awed at the amount of stash some of you have. anyways hope you guys have a great thanksgiving and dont miss crafting too much lol
    hugs from a chilly uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooooo funny and adorable!

    Happy Thanksgiving, ladies, wherever you are! Thank you, Cheryl!

    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah...I like this "Show Me" for it is more like you caught me doing what I do!
    Thanks for the invite. Happy Holidays, Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts